Guidelines and Studio Etiquette for Attending Class
Booking for Classes
- Booking may be made up within seven (7) days in advance.
- Phone call and online reservation will begin at 9am daily, and phone call reservation will close at 7pm.
No-show and Late Cancellation Polic
- Class cancellation must be made via the online booking system or by phone call a minimum of twelve (12) hour’s notice before class. Pilates Plus Bangkok will not accept cancellations via email. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within twelve (12) hour’s prior, your entitlement for that particular class will be forfeited.
Arriving for Classes
- Please arrive minimum fifteen (15) minutes in advance and check-in at the reception. Anyone who fails to check-in will not be permitted to take the class. As for your safety reason, we require you to have a warm up exercise before class start.
- All classes start on time, Due to safety reasons you are not permitted to enter to the class after 15 minute from the class started. Please do not leave the pilates class whilst the class is in progress.
- You are required to wear stretch pants or shorts with an inner lining and a T-shirt or sports top. You should attend pilates reformer classes with grip socks.
- Please try not to eat for minimum 2 hours before class.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
A. Terms and Conditions of use
- The following Terms and Conditions govern the right and obligations between you and Pilates Plus Bangkok Co., Ltd. which runs and operates pilates studio known as Pilates Plus Bangkok Studio. This agreement is signed by you and Pilates Plus Bangkok Co., Ltd.
B. Use of Pilates Plus Bangkok
- Use of equipment (the Pilates Plus Bangkok “Equipment”) and the premises and facilities at Pilates Plus Bangkok (“the Pilates Plus Bangkok Facilities”) is personal to you and is non-assignable and non-transferable. You shall not permit your membership to be used by anyone else. Use restrictions exist on some Agreements.
- You are liable for the loss or damage of any Pilates Plus Bangkok property, including locker key, towels, mat or other property, which is subject to change from time to time at Pilates Plus Bangkok’s discretion.
- Your membership will automatically expire when your contractual period has expired.
- The Fees payable by you are detailed on the Application Form. Once you have signed the Application Form and Agreements Check List, you shall complete the agreed contractual period. The Agreement and all paid fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
D. Your Physical Condition and Safety
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult a physician regarding your ability to participate in the physical activities and / or use of the Pilates Plus Bangkok Equipment and the Pilates Plus Bangkok Facilities, and that participating in the physical activities undertaken at Pilates Plus Bangkok and use of the Pilates Plus Bangkok Facilities and / or the Pilates Plus Bangkok Equipment imposes physical demands upon you.
- You shall not use any of the Pilates Plus Bangkok Facilities and / or the Pilates Plus Bangkok Equipment or participate in any of the physical activities available at Pilates Plus Bangkok whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, diseases or other ailment including but not limited to open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections, where there is any risk that such use or participation in such condition may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other users of Pilates Plus Bangkok. You will bring any such matters to the attention of staff of Pilates Plus Bangkok if in any doubt.
- You are required to inform Pilates Plus Bangkok Studio, if you incur injuries and / or conditions, after the initial information stated on your application form.
- Any person who is pregnant, under medication and / or suffering from or having suffered from any medical disability is strongly advised to seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner before using any of the Pilates Plus Bangkok Facilities and / or the Pilates Plus Bangkok Equipment or taking part in any physical activities in the premises of Pilates Plus Bangkok.
- No person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted to use the Pilates Plus Bangkok Facilities and / or Pilates Plus Bangkok Equipment or take part in any physical activities in the premises of Pilates Plus Bangkok.
E. Limitation of Liability
- You should be aware that in participating in the physical activities available at Pilates Plus Bangkok Studio, and in using the Pilates Plus Bangkok Facilities and / or the Pilates Plus Bangkok Equipment there is the risk or possibility of injury.
- You voluntarily accept the risk of injury involved in such participation and Pilates Plus Bangkok Co., Ltd. will not be responsible for any, damages, losses, , actions or legal proceedings due to death, injury, loss, damage to you or your property in the physical activities available at Pilates Plus Bangkok.
- You are solely responsible for taking care of your personal belongings on the premises.
F. Termination by Pilates Plus Bangkok
- Pilates Plus Bangkok may terminate this Agreement without notice and with immediate effect.
- Lockers are provided for day use at no cost and shall be emptied at end of the class and Pilates Plus Bangkok shall be entitled to break open any such locker which remains unopened and / or unemptied at the end of each day and remove the contents of such locker.
- The lockers should not be used for storage of valuable items and Pilates Plus Bangkok accepts no responsibility for loss or damage for locker contents for any reason whatsoever.
H. Personal Data
- The personal data provided by you means this Agreement may be used by Pilates Plus Bangkok for marketing activities.
- The activation date of your Membership is the date you start the class in the package.
- You are not allowed to refunds, transfer and / or extensions on unused portions of classes. Anyone sharing memberships does so expressly without the consent Pilates Plus Bangkok will be denied all future entry and forfeit their membership.
- Bookings may be made up to seven (7) days in advance. Class cancellation must be made via the online booking system or contact the studio up to twelve (12) hours’ notice before both group class and before private class. Pilates Plus Bangkok will not accept cancellations via email. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within twelve (12) hours’ prior for both group class and private class, your entitlement for that particular class will be forfeited.
- You are not permitted to enter the class after 15 minute from the class started.
- You are required to check-in at respective reception for all classes.
- Instructors have full right and authorized to stop anyone from exercising if it is judged unsafe for such person to continue to do so.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of Pilates Plus Bangkok’s premises.
- Pilates Plus Bangkok reserves the right to adjust the hours or to close Pilates Plus Bangkok Studio (all or any part thereof) for cleaning, decorating, repairs, maintenance, or for special private functions and holidays. However, Pilates Plus Bangkok shall endeavor to give reasonable notice of any alteration to the hours of operation or any closure of Pilates Plus Bangkok.
- No gambling or betting of any form is allowed in any part of Pilates Plus Bangkok’s premises.
- No person shall undertake any activity which, in the sole opinion of Pilates Plus Bangkok, is likely to annoy any other user of Pilates Plus Bangkok or which is unlawful.
- The failure of Pilates Plus Bangkok to enforce any of its rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- Pilates Plus Bangkok may at its sole discretion amend, vary, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions with immediate effects. You will be advised of any changes by notification on Pilates Plus Bangkok’s Notice Board.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Kingdom of Thailand.
- In the event of any real or apparent conflict arising between the English and any Thai version of this Agreement, which Pilates Plus Bangkok may publish, the meaning of the English version shall prevail.